The SHOEI RF-1200 has achieved a new level in the reduction of wind noise. Through advancements in the aerodynamic shape, improved interior linings and a new and improved shield system, the rider will experience a very quiet and comfortable riding experience.
One of the most important features of a quality helmet is that you hardly know it’s there protecting your head. SHOEI has reduced the weight of the RF-1200 by using a slimmer design and building a distinct line into the side of the helmet that also serves as an accent. As a result, the new SHOEI RF-1200 is lighter than any other Snell certified helmet in the current SHOEI lineup.
Light Weight, Multi-Ply Matrix AIM+ Shell Construction
• Smaller, lighter yet stronger shell design; compact and aerodynamic, with attentio paid towards wind noise reduction without blocking road noises
• Four shell sizes ensure a custom fit
• Dual density EPS liner accommodates more compact design without compromising ventilation flow
• Includes breath guard and chin curtain
• Superior ventilation as a result of rigorous wind tunnel testing
• Large lower three-position vent, three upper vent intakes and four uniquely positioned upper exhaust outlet vents
3D Max-Dry System II Interior
• Center pad components are three-dimensionally shaped to match contours of the rider’s head, allowing comfortable fit while maintaining a firm hold for high-speed riding
• 3D-shaped cheek pads available in multiple thicknesses for a custom fit
• Max-Dry System II liner material quickly absorbs and dissipates sweat and moisture
• E.Q.R.S. (Emergency Quick-Release System) allows emergency medical personnel to easily remove cheek pads from an injured rider’s helmet
• Eyeglass compatible interior
Standard Chin-Strap Clip
• Neatly secures chin strap
CWR-1 Shield System
• Shield features rib along the top and bottom to improve rigidity and eliminate bending from wind pressure during opening and closing
• Improved window beading features dual-layered dual lip construction that ensures a windproof and waterproof seal with every closure
• Locking mechanism easily engages the shield lock when fully closed
• Pinlock pins and lens insert included
• Spring-loaded base plates offer quick shield changes
• Five-stage rotating dial allows fine tuning the base plate for easy shield adjustments
• Construction: AIM+ (Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus Multi-Ply)
• Weight: 3.46 lbs / 1570 grams (approx, for Size Medium Solid Color)
• Standards: Snell-M2010, DOT
• Warranty: 5 years
**Helmets ordered with headsets installed may not be returned for refund or exchange.
Once fitted, we welcome customers to return a helmet at any time to have a headset professionally installed by our staff
**Shoei helmets are only permitted to be shipped to customers in the United States.
Please note that if you place an order with a billing or shipping address that is not in the United States your order will automatically be cancelled and will not be shipped.